For over 20 years, referring practitioners have entrusted H2 Health with meeting their patients’ rehabilitation needs in our free-standing outpatient clinics. We recognize that every population has its challenges and so we created H2 at Home for your senior patients.
H2 at Home is our way of meeting the needs of the older adult. By providing home-based outpatient therapy services, our clinicians are better about to treat the person, not just the injury.
This is just one more way H2 Health is going beyond our walls to provide clinically excellent care in your area.
Common Referral Indicators
Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Contracture Management / Loss of Range of Motion
- Debility / Reconditioning
- Home Safety Assessment
- Difficulty with Transfers
- Difficulty with ADLs / IADLs
- Difficulty Ambulating
- Unsteady Gait
- Loss of Balance / Falls
- Fear of Falling
- Need for Durable Medical Equipment and/or Adaptive
- Need for Caregiver Education
- Impairment from Dementia
- Difficulty Swallowing / Chewing
- Reduced Memory, Attention, Safety, and Problem Solving
- Impairment Related to Communicating Wants and Needs