Committed to Your Health & Safety
As we press on through the COVID-19 pandemic, we want our patients to know that H2 Health is committed to instilling the peace of mind you deserve in such uncertain times.
All locations are open for in-clinic appointments at this time. For the added safety and convenience of our patients, we also offer telehealth appointments and H2 Health at Home in select areas.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
They say extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. Since the beginning of the Coronavirus outbreak, many Americans have had to practice social distancing and make other radical changes in their daily lives to protect themselves and others.
At H2, we feel it’s now our turn to help lift you up by making it as easy as possible for you to get the care you need.
Wait Where You Like
You can now wait wherever you like for your appointment including outside the office or in your car. Just call when you arrive and we will send a staff member out to get you.
You and one other caregiver will be provided a safe space in our waiting room that complies with social distancing guidelines. All staff are fully trained on the industry’s highest standards of post-pandemic patient care.
Protecting High-Risk Patients
We will make special accommodations for more vulnerable patients. We will dedicate one-on-one time to compromised patients and provide private treatment areas when applicable, thus minimizing encounters with anyone other than our staff. This will include high-risk patients over 60, expectant mothers, and those with underlying medical conditions.
As healthcare professionals, we strive to meet and exceed CDC and OSHA standards so that we can guarantee the highest level of safety for our patients. Here is what you can expect from us:
- At check-in, all patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer
- Face masks will be available for all staff and patients while in the office
- Our front desk professionals will greet you with non-contact greetings upon entry
- Our clinical staff may take additional precautions, such as:
- Non-toxic wipe-downs of equipment before and after use
- Social distancing when appropriate
- Additional patient evaluation
By obtaining newer, healthier cleaning products that have been proven effective on all viruses and germs, we have remained at the forefront of cleanliness. Patients can rest assured we are not only completing a deep cleaning daily upon opening and/or closing but also sanitizing and disinfecting our space and equipment in between each patient visit.
Here are some special tips to prepare for your upcoming visits:
- Schedule and keep all your appointments to ensure you get the time that best suits your needs.
- If possible, please come directly from the safety of your home environment to your appointment so as not to come in contact with any new people along the way.
- Please come with just one caregiver or family member as needed to help us maintain the social distancing standard we need in our waiting room.
- Please don’t forget that wearing a face mask or facial covering such as a bandana or homemade covering is recommended (and in some states required) upon entry.
- Please don’t forget your cell phone so you can call or text us when you have arrived. We can best communicate with you and save you time if you use your mobile device.
Thank you from all of us at H2 Health. We value every person and their right to a clean and healthy patient care environment. Call today to learn more about how we’re keeping our patients safe.