No two concussions are the same. Concussions are complicated injuries with a wide variety of outcomes and symptoms. Because no two concussions are the same, there is no simple plan or timetable for recovery.
Some individuals recover in days while others require weeks or months. Let our concussion management experts treat your concussion injuries and manage your symptoms.
Which program is right for you?
Return to Play/Work
- Determines ability to return to competitive sports or work activities following a concussion
- Program begins when concussion symptoms have resolved
- Progressively challenges physical capabilities with ongoing assessment of symptoms and communications with treating physicians
- Meets state requirements for student athlete return to play guidelines
- Cash pay program
Post Concussion Rehabilitation
- Research indicates that appropriate rehabilitation program can improve outcomes following concussions
- Implemented when concussion symptoms are not resolved in the normal 7-21 days
- Full evaluation and follow up program identifies unique post concussion syndrome and applies research based protocols
- Communication with physicians in a team approach to recovery
- Covered by most insurances